
For a while now we have been learning about Newton's laws within the Omega unit! These laws cover gravity, motion and more. I learned that Newton’s law of gravity, the first law, says that an object will not move forever; it needs momentum to continue moving. It also states that movement will eventually stop if there is friction. The Second Law of Motion states that the force required to accelerate an object with a large mass is greater than the force required to accelerate an object of smaller mass. Newton’s Third Law states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction occuring. Along with learning about Sir Isaac Newton's laws, we have started to build roller coasters and skate parks that will be examples of Newton's laws. I think that the project is very fun and I find Sir Isaac Newton's laws to be a great discovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment